We've got hundreds of new and classic board games in the store, plus a cafe with tasty snacks made to order, and a few of our favorite games for sale. Come play!
$5 per person, good from open to close each day.
Tues-Fri, 3 to 11 pm; Sat, noon to midnight; Sun, noon to 8 pm.
REGULAR WEEKLY EVENTS:
Events included with Table Time ($5) unless otherwise noted.
• Try a game Tuesday! Every Tuesday we've gotten into the habit of opening up new games and learning them from scratch. The only rule is that it's new for everyone. Starts at 5 pm but join any time. If you love to play games and are looking for people to play with, this is the night for you!
• Pathfinder Starting at 4pm. New players welcome, if you don't have a character sheet come 15 minutes early to create one.
• D&D Starting at 4pm. New players welcome, if you don't have a character sheet come 15 minutes early to create one.
• Casual EDH Starting at 5 pm.
• Friday Night Magic! We start drafting at 6pm, players of all levels welcome! $15 for entry to the draft.
•Also, the Go Club starts at 6:30 pm. Come try your hand at one of the world's oldest games.
•At 6 pm, we play DREAD, an RPG where your fate is decided by your move in Jenga! No previous experience necessary, just come have fun!
•Also at 6pm is our Looking for a Group meetup. Need to meet some new folks to play with? You can drop by anytime, but we especially encourage folks to come at 6pm Saturdays to meet new gamers.
•Join a Pathfinder adventure at 2 pm, players of all levels welcome.
• Also, at 3 pm bring your Commander deck for our Magic the Gathering EDH Tournament.
• Saturday and Sunday, July 16 & 17 Magic the Gathering Eldritch Moon Prerelease! Eldritch Moon is shaping up to be an awesome set! Are you ready to command your army of zombies or transform your horde of werewolves?! We still have prerelease spots available for $25! Call or stop by to secure your seat in one or more of our three events:
• Sunday, July 31 Harry Potter Birthday Trivia Extravaganza! Save the Date! Games, prizes, butterbeer and more! Details coming soon -- see the latest at the meetup event and join it to be notified when we add new info.